The Cold Baselayer Long Sleeve Top is designed to keep you warm in colder temperatures. It is made from BaseLayer fabric, which uses the technology of a moisture-wicking transport system, conserving energy that would otherwise be utilised to maintain a consistent body temperature. The top comes in a standard skin tight fit enhancing the body, and controlling body temperature regulations, making it perfect for all endurance, fast, and slow sports. Other features include moisture-management with an antibacterial finish wicking away sweat, plus flat seaming on the arm hole to prevent chaffing. The top is finished with Canterbury branding on the front of neck & back of shoulders.
- Moisture Transport System – wick sweat away from your skin and giving a fresh feel when running.
- Boosts Evaporation Of Sweat – aids in eliminating build-up.
- Proactive Insulation – for cold environments.
- Anti-Chill Factor – maintains constant body temperature.
- Zinc-Pyrithione Anti-Odour Agents – so you can stay hygienic.
- 65% Nylon / 21% Polyester / 14% Lycra.